11.10.2011

Bedridden Review :D

Well guys! I just came back from the hospital because I slipped and hit my foot.. got 12 stiches. I'll be reviewing some kind of antiscarring cream, not sure which one yet though, since I need to let the stiches heal before I can put anything on my soon to be coolest scar (jajaja). Anyways, I decided that whuile I am bed ridden, Í'll review the Clean and Clear advantage popped pimple relief gel pen.

This are the recommend directions:
Directions

  • Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.


  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.


  • Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor

  • If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
    Dermatologists do not recommend intentionally popping pimples.

    So I tried this product because I read raving review that it helped your pimple in just hours. Before I went to sleep I applied the gel. It took about 10 twist before the gel actually came out of the pen. I dabbed it on my pimple and off to sleep I went. In the morning I woke up to a redder pimple, but I followed instructions and applied the gel again. I applied the gel before going to bed again. The next morning same thing... I must say I was expecting way more. This product did not help at all; it just dried my skin out but the pimple was still there and it still hurt! After 3 days on this product I stopped because my skin was starting to crack which made the pimple harder to hide. I would not recommend this product at all, save yourself the 10 dollars and buy yourself something better.





  • The best technique that actually cures my ocassinal pimples is to take a towel and dip it warm water and press against the pimple to open the pore. this also helps relief the redness and the pain.

    Good luck with your pimples my friends!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    ShareThis

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...